| ||January 12, 2012|
Cortex Reports Network Statistics for the Month of December 2011
January 12, 2012 08:00 ET
CALGARY, ALBERTA--(Marketwire - Jan. 12, 2012) - Cortex Business Solutions Inc. (TSX VENTURE:CBX), reports the following network statistic updates for the month of December 2011. This report is issued the second Thursday of each month.
- Since our last report, there were no new buying organizations signed. The total new buying organizations signed from August 1 to December 31, 2011 are six.
- Arsenal Energy Inc.
- Canadian Utility Construction Corp.
- Compton Petroleum Corp.
- Regent Resources Ltd
- Sure Energy Inc.
- Twin Butte Energy Inc.
- The volume of transactions on the Cortex Network in December was 668,107 a slight increase over November's 666,528 transaction count. This growth exceeded expectations given the historical drop in transactions in the month of December.
- 366 new suppliers were added to the Cortex Network in December 2011 for a year to date total of 3080 new customers in 2011
- Total Customer Contracts increased 10% to 6,642
- Since our last report, one new producer customer (Regent Resources) went live on the trading partner network
About Cortex Business Solutions
Cortex Business Solutions Inc. is an Enterprise eProcurement solutions company that improves efficiencies, reduces costs and streamlines procurement and supply chain processes for its customers. Accessing the Cortex Network enhances the exchange of business critical documents, such as purchase orders, receipts and invoices resulting in improved cash flow management and business controls, while reducing day's outstanding and administrative costs. Cortex is a low cost, low risk solution that can be implemented quickly by leveraging clients' existing business environment.
For more information please visit our website at www.cortex.net or contact:
Brisco Capital Partners
Tel: (403) 215-5979
Email: skoyich (at) briscocapital.com
The TSX Venture Exchange has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of the content of this news release.
Forward-Looking StatementsStatements in this release relating to matters that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements. Such forward-looking statements may involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties which may cause the actual results, performances or achievements of the Company to be materially different from any future results implied by such forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are often, but not exclusively identified by words such as "anticipate", "may", "expect", "plan", "future", "continue", "intends", "projects", "believes", "seek", "budget", "estimate" ,"forecast", "will", "predict", "potential" ,"target", "could", "might", and other similar expressions.
You can view the Next News Releases item: Tue Jan 17, 2012, Cortex Business Solutions Inc. to Release 2012 First Quarter Results & Operating Highlights, and Host a Conference Call
You can view the Previous News Releases item: Mon Dec 12, 2011, Cortex Reports Network Statistics for the Month of November 2011
You can return to the main News Releases page, or press the Back button on your browser.