| ||February 09, 2012|
Cortex Reports Network Statistics for the Month of January 2012
January 12, 2012 08:00 ET
CALGARY, ALBERTA--Marketwire - Feb 9, 2012 - Cortex Business Solutions Inc. TSX VENTURE:CBX, reports the following network statistic updates for the month of January 2012. This report is issued the second Thursday of each month.
- Since our last report, there was one new buying organization signed, Pinecrest Energy. This brings the total new buying organizations signed from August 1 to January 31, 2012 to seven.
- Arsenal Energy Inc
- Canadian Utility Construction Corp
- Compton Petroleum Corp
- Regent Resources Ltd
- Sure Energy Inc
- Twin Butte Energy Inc
- The volume of transactions on the Cortex Network in January was 683,808, an increase over December's 668,107 transaction count.
- 356 new suppliers were added to the Cortex Network in January 2012, for a total of 941 for the fiscal quarter.
- Total Customer Contracts increased 2% to 6,798.
- Since our last report, three new customers Canadian Utility Construction, Regent Resources, and Hilcorp Energy went live on the trading partner network.
* Note: The Total Active Contracts listed in the December Network Stats release was incorrect. The correct number should have been 6,442.
About Cortex Business Solutions
Cortex Business Solutions Inc. is an Enterprise eProcurement solutions company that improves efficiencies, reduces costs and streamlines procurement and supply chain processes for its customers. Accessing the Cortex Network enhances the exchange of business critical documents, such as purchase orders, receipts and invoices resulting in improved cash flow management and business controls, while reducing day's outstanding and administrative costs. Cortex is a low cost, low risk solution that can be implemented quickly by leveraging clients' existing business environment.
For more information please visit our website at www.cortex.net or contact:
Brisco Capital Partners
Tel: (403) 215-5979
The TSX Venture Exchange has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of the content of this news release.
Forward-Looking StatementsStatements in this release relating to matters that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements. Such forward-looking statements may involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties which may cause the actual results, performances or achievements of the Company to be materially different from any future results implied by such forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are often, but not exclusively identified by words such as "anticipate", "may", "expect", "plan", "future", "continue", "intends", "projects", "believes", "seek", "budget", "estimate" ,"forecast", "will", "predict", "potential" ,"target", "could", "might", and other similar expressions.
You can view the Next News Releases item: Thu Mar 8, 2012, Cortex Reports Network Statistics for the Month of February 2012
You can view the Previous News Releases item: Tue Jan 24, 2012, Cortex Announces Fiscal Q1 2012 Financial Results
You can return to the main News Releases page, or press the Back button on your browser.