| ||December 13, 2012|
Cortex Reports Network Statistics for the Month of November 2012
| ||CALGARY, ALBERTA, December 13, 2012 - Cortex Business Solutions Inc. (TSX VENTURE: CBX) reports the following network statistic updates for the month of November 2012. This report is issued the second Thursday of each month.|
- Since our last report, there were seven new buying organizations that signed, which included: Advantage Oil and Gas Ltd, Longview Oil Corp, Silverwillow Energy Corporation, Alberta Welltest Incinerators, Infratech Corporation, Clearstream Energy Holdings LP, and Tarpon Energy Services Ltd.
- Year over year, transactions on the network increased 29% from 666,528 in November 2011 to 857,261 in November 2012.
- Total Customer Contracts increased 44% from 5,980 in November 2011 to 8,596 in November 2012.
- 156 new suppliers were added to the Cortex Network in November 2012.
- 36 Hubs are now live on the Trading Partner Network, an increase of 200% year over year.
About Cortex Business Solutions
Cortex Business Solutions Inc. is an Enterprise eProcurement solutions company that improves efficiencies, reduces costs and streamlines procurement and supply chain processes for its customers. Accessing the Cortex Network enhances the exchange of business critical documents, such as purchase orders, receipts and invoices resulting in improved cash flow management and business controls, while reducing day's outstanding and administrative costs. Cortex is a low cost, low risk solution that can be implemented quickly by leveraging clients' existing business environment.
For more information please visit our website at www.cortex.net or contact:
Brisco Capital Partners
Tel: (403) 262-9888
The TSX Venture Exchange has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of the content of this news release.
Statements in this release that are forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties concerning the specific factors disclosed under the heading "Risk Factors" and elsewhere in the Company's periodic filings with Canadian securities regulators. Such information contained herein represents management's best judgment as of the date hereof based on information currently available. The Company does not assume the obligation to update any forward-looking statement.
You can view the Next News Releases item: Thu Dec 13, 2012, Cortex Business Solutions Inc. To Release 2013 First Quarter Results & Operating Highlights, And Host A Conference Call
You can view the Previous News Releases item: Thu Nov 22, 2012, Cortex Announces Fiscal 2012 Annual Financial Results
You can return to the main News Releases page, or press the Back button on your browser.